IMPORTING YOUR PHARMACY'S
PMS DATA TO OPTIMIZE YOUR RESULTS
Quick & EZ Instructions:
Importing your existing Patients and Providers substantially improves ease of use, while historical remit data supercharges your Average Insurance Reimbursement (AIR) results. And it only takes minutes to do.
To Add Provider/Patient/NDC Remit Data (AIR) to Your Portal:
First Time: Please export one .CSV file from your Pharmacy Management System covering the last 12-18 months, and include the column headers below. Then save it to your computer. This is all you need to do. During your Onboarding and Activation call, we will walk through importing this file.
Quarterly: Going forward after the initial 12-18 month report is in the system, you will want to repeat the process every quarter to keep your system optimized.
A Few Things To Note:
1) If it is easier for you, you can do a full export. Additional headers/rows included will be discarded.
2) Some PMS systems require you to have the PMS Support Team create a custom report for you.
3) Please do not open with Excel after the export to modify as Excel removes leading zeros.
Dispensed 11-Digit NDC
Acquisition Cost (Cost of Goods)
Primary Copay Amount
Primary Remit Amount or Ingredient Cost Paid (Insurance Pay)
Patient Last Name
Patient First Name
Patient Primary Zip Code
Patient Date of Birth
Primary Group Number
Primary Card Holder ID
Primary Third Party Bin
Primary Third Party PCN
Prescriber First Name
Prescriber Last Name
Prescriber NPI Primary
2) Select "Monthly Sales Report (Personalized)" from the dropdown menu.
3) Click "Browse" to find and select the saved .CSV data file your file from your computer.
4) Once the file is selected, click "Upload" and you are done. It is that EZ.
Completing this simple process quarterly will ensure that your results are continuously supercharged specifically for your Pharmacy's needs.
Keeping Your System Optimized By
Importing Your Data Report Quarterly
This Process Is Quick and EZ
Once your file is downloaded, you easily can import it directly into the EZSCRIPTRx platform. Here's how:
1) Click the purple "Import" button in the upper right hand corner of your screen.